Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Baby Update

I had a Dr.'s appointment on Monday and I'm dilated to 1 cm and I'm 60% effaced! Woohoo! Baby's dropped and head down, all ready to go! It still could be a while, but I'm guessing she'll be born Monday the 5th. Any other guesses? For some perspective, I was dilated to 2 cm and 70% effaced the day before Raelin was born and I was at that same point two days before Ryker was born.
Starting to look chubby! Boy, do I miss my swimming class! Or maybe it's just the beanie?

6 comments:

NicholsSouth said...

You SO do NOT look chubby!! You're preggers!

Cummins Family said...

You are all belly! I don't beleive you're pregnant, you just shoved a watermelon in your shirt didn't you!! Good luck! I hope you deliver early! I was 2 cm 70% for the whole last month! I hope things progress better for you than me! Love ya cute pregnant woman! -kar

Briana said...

Chubby? that is a good thing since you are obviously pregnant :) Good Luck! My guess is February 19th, since that is my birthday, hahaha, hopefully not! I know you only have 18 days left, but usually when I guess stuff I'm way off.

melissa said...

You are all baby girl! Wait 'till she pops out . . . then you'll have your old jeans on in no time! Let's see, I will guess the 6th of Jan. since I like even numbers!

Rice-Ball said...

Hey there prego mama! I can't believe how big your tummy is! And no you're not chubby, all of the weight is literally crowding your midsection, I bet your back hurts! Anyways, I'm not sure if you've had her yet, but I can't wait to see pics! I'm really gonna have to make the trip down to see you soon. Good luck pushing her out, I'm definitely not envious! love ya

Laina said...

So you actually MIGHT be in labor right now!!!! Can't wait to see pics! And hear what awesome name you have come up with....and congrats on the new car!!