Monday, March 3, 2008

Tagged!

So, I've been tagged! I'll actually do this one because I think I seem to have a few minutes. Weird!

The rules? Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player chooses 4 people, posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged.
MMM...who to choose??

1) Where I was 10 years ago: At Rim High School trying to not feel like a complete and utter loser and trying to recreate a name for myself with track, cross country, and soccer. And REALLY missing life in Rancho Cucamonga. It was not a good year (or years +/-3 for that matter).

2) 5 things on my "to do list" today: Do my reading for Family Life 100, finish my project for MFHD 160, take two Statistic quizzes, do the dishes, keep the kids from killing each other or their cousin.

3) Things I would do if I became a billionaire: Adopt my little black baby that's waiting in South America or Africa for us to be financially eligible, buy the perfect ranch and some horses, buy a second (bigger) car so we can fit baby # 3 in with us whenever he/she comes along, save and invest, go to Peru and start a business there, visit Jesse in Hawaii, and go to school forever. And maybe a few new clothes that actually FIT would be nice, but I hate shopping, so maybe not.

4) 3 Of my Bad Habits: Speaking before I think, thinking I know something about parenting (that ALWAYS backfires; I don't recommend it), and needing to be right--okay, pride in general.

5) Places I've lived: Provo (UT), Santa Cruz, Canoga Park, West Hills, Rancho Cucamonga, Lake Arrowhead, Running Springs, (all CA) and Springville (UT).

6) Jobs I've had: Mr. M's Pizza House, Utah State University Catering, Comfort Inn, Carl's Jr., Lake Arrowhead Children's Museum, Lake Arrowhead Building Company, Lake Arrowhead Physical Therapy, Shellie Stehmeier, and the Mom job.

7)Something Most People Don't Know About Me: Like BreAn (who tagged me), this was a hard one because I'm pretty open. Hmmm. Oh, here's a good one! When I was in high school (I was probably about 16)I beat my dad in a half-mile race! If you know anything about my dad, you'll know that that is a REALLY BIG deal! My dad is the most exceptional athlete I have ever met (challenge him to whatever sport you're best at and he will kick your butt without breaking a sweat. Okay, now he might break a little bit of a sweat--he is in his 50's, but in his prime you didn't stand a chance!), but I was in great shape from cross country! We raced from our first dock in Lake Arrowhead to our Shelter Cove house and I lagged behind at a slightly slower pace than my dad the whole way until I could see the house and then I started running faster and faster until I passed him about 100 yards from our house (he said, "You TURKEY!). That was probably my greatest victory ever and one of my few non-loser moments in high school!

Okay, that's all folks! Now I'm supposed to tag 4 other people. I think I only know about 4 other people with blogs. Actually 5, so I'll just tag you all! Laura, Mollie, Karly, Jordan, and Ange. But like BreAn said, no pressure if you don't have time or don't want to.

0 comments: