Thursday, May 19, 2011

Oh yeah...


...The ones in the camera. I should blog those too so I can be totally caught up.

Raelin showing off her sweet dance moves: I love some of the outfits she comes up with. Sometimes goofy, but still SO much cooler than mine when I was a kid. No, you may not see any pictures of that. They're fit to be burned.

Landon was loving his sink bath.

And it is officially camping season!! YES! We are all so excited! We haven't been able to go yet due to schedules and weather, but the kids did camp in the backyard last weekend and we went up the canyon for dinner on Sunday. Landon was enjoying an Italian sausage. He might have picked it up off the ground... At least it didn't have mustard on it (mustard is grosser than dirt and harder to wash out).
Brice and the kids built this awesome tee-pee with a bunch of stuff they found by the campsite we were at.
The creek (currently a river) was amazing! I didn't get any pictures of it, but I'm sure we'll be back up again soon. The water is rushing and is spilling over its banks in many places. It's a pretty spectacular sight!
What a masterpiece! I wonder how long it will stand... We'll have to go back up soon and see.
I love this smiley face!
Ryker had his kindergarten graduation last night. It was so cute! The kids did such a great job! And it was short and sweet, which was good because Landon didn't nap and he was a bit of a wreck.
Ryker was having a really hard time looking at the camera and not at all the things going on in the auditorium. But this picture is so very Rykery. Also Rykery was the award he brought home today: "Most Energized." If that's not Ryker in a nutshell, I don't know what is!
As much as these two butt heads, they are also the best of friends!!
Congratulations, Ryker! Good job buddy!

1 comments:

melissa said...

Thanks for writing; it's been fun catching up. Raelin and Landon look so much older to me in these photos. It's been too long between visits! Miss you!