Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Family Resemblance

I know, I know. I'm a slacker. I keep getting scolded for not posting frequently enough (I'm flattered that so many of you check up on it so often! Thanks!), so my new year's resolution is to do better at keeping up on my blog.

One day, I took a picture of Ryker and I. I looked at it and thought, "Wow! He looks just like me. His eyes, chin, cheeks, smile, everything! I never knew!"


So then I told Raelin to go sit with Daddy and I took their picture, which didn't turn out as nice as the one of me and Ryker but it answered my question! They have the same eyes, chin, cheeks, smile, everything too! They even have the same dimple but on opposite sides.
Here are some other cute pictures just because I like them.
Ryker with his beloved pack-pack.And Raelin and Ryker catching snow in their mouths. The picture is kind of far away but that's because I was safely inside away from the cold. And I don't always send my kids out in sub-freezing temperatures so severely under-dressed. They were just out for a minute to see the first snow of the year.
I'll get Christmas pictures on my computer today and try to get them on the blog by tomorrow!

0 comments: