Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Landon's first haircut and 6 month stats


Landon's hair has been getting a bit crazy. He's always had a lot of hair but most of what he was born with has fallen out to be replaced with new growth. Except for the long weird stuff he had on top that gets kinda greasy when he hasn't had a bath in a day or so:
I've been debating whether or not to cut it for a while. Jesse's fiancé suggested I wait until after they came out so she could see it. It was perfect because by the time she got here, I was SO ready to give that boy a haircut! The long stuff on top was just looking ridiculous. I mean, he's still cute as a button, but it was just so... well, you'll see.

The ones in PJ's were taken at Thanksgiving. My sister got a new camera and she has a TON of great pictures on it! The pj ones I stole from her blog. In fact, she has a ton of great pics up right now that are recent. If you check her blog now, I suggest scrolling through the whole page because it's filled with great pictures. If you get to it later, most of them are on her "Thanksgiving" post.

So here's before:




With Aunt Kyle:

See? Adorable. But check out after:
I'm SOOOO glad I cut it! He looks so handsome! I just cut it a day or two ago, so I'll post more of him as I take them.

Oh yeah. And stats.

Length: 26 5/8 inches
Weight: 15lbs. 4 oz.
Head circumference: 41.6 cm
Long and lean!

Landon can sit unassisted for a little while and is starting to be able to predict where he's going to fall and put a hand out to stop himself. But still he falls often. He's starting to get those knees up underneath to get into a crawling position. He can scoot all over the place. He rolls over occasionally. He can hold things in both hands and pass a toy from one hand to the other. Makes vowel sounds but no consonants yet. He is a happy and healthy baby and we love having him in our family!

Except for sometimes at 3 am when he just wants to scream for an hour for no apparent reason. Other than that, he's a piece of cake and sweet as pie!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What a cutie! There is a little boy at church that's about 10mo. or so and I want to take him home with me and cut his hair. It bugs me. It's totally in his eyes. Things like that never bug me but this kids hair is crazy. Not crazy cute either :)