Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Boys' Birthdays



For Landon's birthday (yeah, it was a while ago--June 25th), we went to the splash pad in Spanish Fork. Landon loved it! We had some friends and family join us and the kids all had lots of fun running and screaming and getting soaked.

Landon is the first of my kids to really go for it with the first-birthday cake. He just dug right in! I made him a turtle cake but we won't talk about that. Not my best piece of work. It was too hot so the pudding I used between cake layers melted all over the place and it pretty much looked like a big pile of glop. Tasty though!


Landon had a lot of fun opening gifts and he really likes cuddly toys. He likes to eat them....


Ryker got an electric drum set that Brice and I found on KSL (I love KSL! Have I mentioned that before?) and it's just so Ryker-y.
Ryker wanted a 4th of July themed birthday so we shot off fireworks and I made him a firework cake. Easiest cake I ever made!
Sorry it's not a very exciting or detailed post as is my usual M.O., but at this point, I'm so far behind that I'm just trying to get the highlights and catch back up. One day I'll stay caught up. Yeah, right.

0 comments: