Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Raelin's Special Day

I haven't been feeling well lately (I'll tell you about that in a minute) and Raelin has been my big helper. Usually if I ask Raelin to do something, she doesn't want to or she complains or I have to coerce her or something, but lately she says "sure!" when I ask her to do something. It's been SO nice! SO I wanted to do something nice for her. I asked her what a fun Mommy/Daughter date would be and she wanted to go on a hike up the canyon (that's my girl!). So we did and we had a lot of fun.
There were lots of cows and the views were awesome! Cows are kind of scary. They are so big and so dumb and I just never know what they are going to do. One charged my car the other day! So they kind of creep me out; though, that doesn't change the fact that one day I will have a milk cow (or two--you guys know how I love milk). We also collected a lot of rocks and brought them home and washed them off. Some of them now grace our walking path out front. We also looked for snakes, but we only found one dead one on the road.
Pretty girls!
(That's Raelin's pink monkey hanging around her neck)

2 comments:

BreAn said...

How fun! I can't wait till we start doing our Mommy/daughter and Daddy/daughter dates!
And thats awesome that she chose to go on a hike. Gotta love adventure!

LAURA and ELIZA said...

I knew it!! Well, actually! My mom told me after she saw you at BYU. Congrats Morgs! Do I get to be in the delivery room? Oh and! Who's your doctor?