Monday, May 24, 2010

I LOVE KSL!!!!! We found ZUMA!!!

We found Zuma!!!! I meant to put an ad on KSL at the beginning of last week, but I made fliers and forgot to post an ad. Today when I made my rounds to the pounds in the area, one of the employees reminded me to try putting an ad on KSL so I did that today and I just got a call from a family in Lehi who found her last Monday (I'm amazed she survived the night, being such a little thing. Though, she is feisty!). The husband works here in town and he's going to meet us in the morning! Yay! I guess this is also something I'll miss about Utah when we leave; I don't think people would try so hard to find a lost dog's owners in another place. Especially when they really liked the dog--they asked if we would be willing to sell her. I told them we planned to breed her in the next year or so and that we could keep their info sell them one of her puppies. We can't wait to see her! She and Cooper are going to be so happy to see each other too. Cooper's been barking more than usual with her gone, so I know he misses her too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness. Thank you KSL! ANd what kind folks. They deserve a free dog :) hehe. I don't know anything about dog breeding, can you tell? I'm so happy your dog is okay. My parents dog is a part of our family!

Morgan said...

Yeah, I probably would give them a free dog if we had a decent sized litter. Zuma is a half-and-half mix and one side is worth $200-$300 purebred and the other is worth around $1000 purebred. I plan on breeding her with the more expensive breed, so the pups should be worth something substantial. Plus, I'll be paying the family for some shots they got that Zuma was already up to date on. Better than pound fees!!!

Mollie said...

I'm SO happy for you. I was so sad when I read your post before. I really couldn't imagine what I would do if we lost Chloe. I would be devastated. She is part of the family.