Monday, May 3, 2010

Pretty Bird

Is she not the cutest little thing?! I love this little girl and I love taking pictures of her. I love her happy little smile and her funny little run. This dress is from Brice's mom (or maybe his sister? I don't actually know. I was just given a big bag of stuff for the kids with clothes and cloth diapers--click on Alaina's potty training blog in the sidebar for more on full time cloth diapering--and all kinds of goodies from them! Thanks, guys!). I love it!And even though this one's not the cutest picture, I'll throw it in because her hair was so cute that day too and you can't really tell from the previous pictures.

1 comments:

Gina said...

Last night Alaina and I were playing on the couch. I have never played with her like that. She was smooshing my face and sticking her tung out and oh man I was laughing so hard. It was so much fun!