Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ryker's preschool graduation

Last week was Ryker's preschool graduation. I love his preschool. They just take such good care of the whole family and Ryker's class was PERFECT for him and his teachers were more perfect still.


They didn't see a whole lot of sensory symptoms with him but that was because they were doing everything he needed to stay regulated! So Alaina and I went for the whole last day to hang out with him and Brice came for the kids' program and ceremony. They sang us some songs and showed us some pictures they'd made and fun stuff like that. Ryker was great! He sang the loudest (by far!) and was so into it. He was SO cute! He cracks me up. Now for Kindergarten. It looks like he's good and ready! Now if we can just survive the summer.... And by "we" I mean "I."

The kids were singing a song about "driving in my car, going far, I'm a movie star" and I just loved some of the "I'm so cool" pictures I got of Ryker. So fitting!

Waiting to start with the ever-present thumb in the mouth.
Always the most energetic--none of the other kids really held up their pictures at all, but Ryker held his as high as he could!
Playing outside before the program starts. The teachers helped the kids tie-dye shirts! I thought that was a very ambitious project to do with a bunch of preschoolers. And no one came home stained!
Love this picture!
She had so much fun playing on the playground. She's SO cute!!!
Ryker being silly
This is such a cool toy! Usually there are 5 kids on it, all of them peddling for all they're worth and they sure get that thing going!
Ryker with some friends. For some reason, in our area, the ratio of girls to boys Ryker's age is totally off. In Ryker's class, there was ONE other boy! At church, there are NO other boys in his class. Weird...
The kids got to have a pinata at their graduation party and there were some warheads in there. This is Ryker's sour face. I was laughing SO hard!

0 comments: