Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Professional pictures

Well, sort of. I have a friend who wanted to borrow a wooden stool to use as a prop in some pictures she wanted to take. I volunteered Ryker's red one. She offered to take some pictures of my kids in exchange. I totally got the sweet end of the deal, but hey, I'll take it!! She's not a professional photographer but I'd say she could be! Check these out!




While Alaina takes wonderful candids, she wasn't really getting the idea of a photo shoot. Guess she thought we were looking for a good mug shot.









Another mug shot of Alaina
Bribery works! I held up an M&M and asked her if she wanted a treat.
I'll take that as a yes.
Starting to complain because I'm not giving her treats fast enough. But if you've ever seen her with an M&M, you'll understand. That colorful candy shell ends up as colorful candy drool all down her chin and on her shirt. Not attractive for picture-taking.
"Want more treat! NOW! Or I'll kill you with my laser vision"
All four monkeys!
Love, love, love it! I never get professional pictures taken of my kids and I always wish I could. Now I have some and they make me SO HAPPY!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures. Your children are so photogenic. I read alot more of your entries. Besides looking at the great pictures, I was interested to see if you are accomplishing "funnyness". You say you're trying to be, but not sure if it comes out with the humor you intend. You can relax....you are hilarious...and very witty. Good job.

mom

C Tam said...

Your kids are really gorgeous. And I thought Alaina's mugshot was more like a supermodel "blue steel" expression. =)

Briana said...

Your little guy has so much hair. Did all you babies come with hair? I'm a little crazy at moments with 3 so I'm amazed by anyone who has more than 3. You sound good! Hope to see you sometime soon.