Monday, March 1, 2010

Lest you be deceived

I've posted several of my sewing successes, but I would hate to have you mistakenly believe that I am some sort of master sewer; far from it. Here's the proof. I mean just look at this thing! What the...!?Raelin was kinda sad after Christmas when she realized that she was now the only one without a stuffed mousie. Ryker has had one for a long time that he got from his Aunt Melissa and he loves it. Now Alaina got one for Christmas. And poor little Raelin feels downtrodden, as she the only child to remain mousie-less. I've looked high and low (she had money from Christmas that she wanted to use to get a mouse) at every store I go to, but alas, no mousies to be had anywhere! So I thought, well, someone sews these stuffed animals; maybe I could do it. Mmmm, not so much. Fortunately, she still loves it. Unfortunately, it's not exactly the sturdiest thing I've ever sewn (tiny circles are hard to sew!) and it is destined to a short life. In the meantime, in preparation for a day not too far in the future when this little guy will find his way into the trash, the mousie hunt continues...

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Well I think its adorable!