Monday, March 8, 2010

Playing outside!! And some other stuff

Wow, this is really irritating. My computer is taking FOREVER to load the pictures from the memory card to the computer. I just want to click through them, for crying out loud! But, noooo. It takes about 15 seconds for each picture to load. Ugh.

Anyway, It's finally starting to warm up (on occasion) around here. Some days are warmish and then three hours later it might snow. You never know. But the warm days give me hope that I'm not stuck in some sort of global cooling trend. I'll take global warming over global cooling any day.

One day we went over to the park by our house and played. The kids had a great time being out of the house. Especially Alaina. She doesn't get recess like the other kids do. But at least we could all go out without freezing in 5 minutes.










Last Sunday, we sent the kids off to get dressed and Ryker comes back like this. You can't expect much since neither Brice or I have any fashion sense, but you'd think that maybe he'd recognize that nothing he was wearing matched after we pointed it out. Nope. He was a bit hurt that we found his outfit funny. Poor guy.Brice has been wanting a 9mm handgun for a long time. He found a really cheap one and had been hoping to get it for his birthday. I told him that I wasn't able to get it in time. He has this annoying habit of figuring out what his presents are before he opens them by shaking them and feeling them through the paper. Drives me nuts! So I lied. I told him that there were a bunch of hoops I had to jump through because my driver's license wasn't updated with our current address. It's true that I had to update my address, but I was able to do it online and it only took a day for the DMV to change it. But I told Brice that I had to submit the info in writing via snail mail and that it is, after all, the DMV. He was disappointed, but moved on with life. But then he opened his gun and...
was totally surprised! Hahahahahaha, I'm so sneaky!

3 comments:

Em and Jorg said...

Morgan, you're an awesome blogger, this is so fun!!!

Congrats on a successful surprise birthday present. That is not easy!

Vanessa said...

Playing outside is so fun! I love Ryker's outfit, to funny! I love how sneaky you are! Love all the pics behind your blog title, so so CUTE!

BreAn said...

Good job keeping up on your blog. I've been kinda slacking. Reading everyone elses instead. Thanks for giving me something to read! ;)

Your kids are adorable! We need to get together! I remember how well the kids played last time we saw you (which feels like years!).
Especially now that Bryce has a 9. Kollin will be excited to hear that. He has a 9 too...mine is a 22. Maybe we could all go shooting?