Monday, March 1, 2010

No nap today

Ryker cracks me up even when he's throwing fits:

"Mommy why are you always starving us?!! You never give us any food!"

(I'd just given them rather large rice crispy treats, carrots and dip, and cheese. An hour before that, they had cupcakes--lots of sugar, I know. Bad! And dinner's in an hour)

Now the sobbing begins. "I'm starving! Why don't you ever feed us! You're starving us!"

"Why don't you go to your room and eat your arm."

"Noooo! Then I won't have an arm!" Still sobbing.

"It will grow back."

Still sobbing, "No it won't! Only lizards can grow things back."


Sidenote: Yes, I realize this is my 4th post today. It's been a waiting game all day. Waiting, in the end, to do nothing. At least I got the downstairs cleaned up! And hopefully gave you something interesting to do on your computer.

0 comments: