Monday, March 1, 2010

Clarification of my explanation

So, a friend of mine pointed out that the background is just fine, but the problem is that Alaina is the only one represented in the header labeled "The Somers Family." Well, now, there's an oversight! (Don't worry, Andria, this post is really just an excuse to post some funny pictures of R&R.) But she's so darn cute, can you blame me?! At any rate, the reason for that is that she's the only one I seem to get good pictures of! Every time the camera comes out, I get things like this:Or this:Or this:And if I try to get myself in a picture (Brice isn't usually around to take pictures and he doesn't often think of taking them when he is around), you get this:And we are just boring:So Alaina, being around me the most and being cute rather than silly (I can't tell you how often the kids want me to take pictures of their hand or the pen they're holding or something else no one wants a picture of) and posing for me like Alaina will:you just naturally end up with lots of great pictures of her and not so many of the other kids. Summer ought to change that. I love taking pictures outside, so I'll be taking more then. And I also don't have many recent ones of all the kids or the whole family. I thought about making a collage, but I have to figure out if I even have a program that will let me do it, then I have to figure out how to use it. Maybe one day I'll have a more appropriate picture to put up with "The Somers Family" but for now, it's just little Alaina with her big eyelashes! I must say, though, I love opening up to my blog and seeing that pretty little face!

0 comments: