Thursday, October 16, 2008

Ooooh, cool!

Two cool notes for the day:

Note #1-- We broke 100 days left before baby day! Woohoo! Getting closer!

Note #2-- My friend Dorothy started doing a recipe group about 7 or 8 months ago and I started a blog for it to post all our recipes. Each month we have a theme and we get together to share recipes, good food, and good times. So if you're ever looking for a good recipe, check out our blog! I posted all the recipes we've sampled since we started (at least, all the ones that I had) and each month I'll post the new ones! Yummy! Hopefully I'll be able to get pictures to go along with it from now on.

springvillerecipegroup.blogspot.com

1 comments:

Satisfying my Sweet Tooth said...

Morgan! This is Becky from USU. Saw your blog from Lindsay Ball's that I saw from Laina's. Glad I found yours though! Congrats on baby #3 and fun that you are doing a recipe exchange blog too. I do that a lot as well. My family blog is www.flindersfamilyfun.blogspot.com. Glad to see all is well!