Thursday, October 16, 2008

Random pictures from Gina's camera

Gina gave me a disk the other day with some pictures on it so I thought I'd post more photos of my adorable kids. I just don't think there are any cuter kids on the planet. But then, I'm just a little biased. But I know at least 6 or 7 people that agree with me. And they don't have any biases! Grandparents and aunts and uncles never do... :0)


Look how little they were!
What's cookin' at Grammie's house
Monkeys!

What a pretty girl!!!!!
This is one of the few that captures just how pretty she really is. Usually in pictures, the photographer thinks they've captured "that look" that we who are with her all the time know so well, but it just never comes out quite as pretty as the real thing. But this picture is one of the best I've seen as far as capturing Raelin.

And Ryker... That face is just priceless. I love those cheeks! Don't you just want to pinch 'em!?! I never really understood the incessant cheek-pinching grandma montage until Ryker came along with two sets of the most pinch-able cheeks I've ever seen. I have pictures of the other set of cheeks, but those are for privileged eyes only!

3 comments:

Cummins Family said...

You really DO have some of the cutest darn kids I've ever seen...if I didn't have two of my own cutest kids...I'd say yours are the cutest!

Rice-Ball said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rice-Ball said...

You've got the cutest kids! It's crazy to look at them and see you! Plus it's crazy that you have two kids and one on the way!