Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Snow! Snow!? Really?

Why, oh why does Utah hate me so! This is what we woke up to this morning, which is remarkably similar to what we woke up to on my BIRTHDAY! What a cruel joke!
(to the tune of "You Are My Sunshine")
Oh, lovely Springtime, where art thou Springtime?
You make me happy with your blue skies.
I miss my t-shirts; I'm sick of snow boots.
Please come take this cold front away.
(to the tune of "Oh Where Has My Little Dog Gone?")
Oh where, oh where has my warm sun gone?
Oh where, oh where can he be?
With his cheerful glow
And his warming rays
Oh where has my warm sunshine gone?
(to the tune of "I've Got a Lovely Bunch of Coconuts")
Oh, I hate the snow and I'm resentful
(deedleedeedee)
So tired of trudging through the cold
Can't wait for Spring to really be here
Warm sun, gardens, playing in the yard...


I really hate winter.
Can you tell?

0 comments: