Friday, September 28, 2007

A New Job

Well, I don't have any pictures to go along with this news, but it is blog-worthy. I could get a picture though. Later. So for now I'll just say that I have re-entered the work force. It's not much fun to have a job and to miss my family, but I just can't watch Brice go through another semester of trying to keep his grades up and support our family at the same time. So I work at the Brick Oven in Provo as a delivery driver. I work in the evenings after Brice gets home--I'm really not okay with having someone else watch my kids so that I can work. It just doesn't feel like the right thing for our family. And I won't work Saturdays. My boss has been pretty cool about all my requests (demands?). This was my first week and it's not too bad--I have been listening to a book on CD that has been pretty fun. I miss Brice a lot though because we only see each other for about an hour late at night. That makes me sad...

0 comments: