Saturday, September 22, 2007

Our new house!

So, Brice said I should put some pictures of our new house on here, so here they are!
I feel like I live in a palace-- especially compared to the little duplex we came from!







This is Brice walking on the wall when they were setting trusses. Now you see why he had such an easy time on our scary Angel's Landing hike in Zion!

He got to build our house and I'm glad he did because he made my bedroom, my laundry room and my pantry bigger (Shhh. Don't tell anyone!). Plus it's just fun to be able to say that he built our house.


I LOVE MY KITCHEN!!! Isn't it pretty?

2 comments:

Karly said...

That's so awesome that he built your house! I know my mom would be jealous of having a bigger laundry room. If she got a new house, that's what she would make bigger. I love it and can only imagine how happy you are to have a new home. Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Morgan, Elias saw the picture of Brice up on top of the house. His comment was, "Oh No! He can never come down forever." He was quite worried!
I love reading your blogs and have really enjoyed the pictures. Thanks for keeping up on this-- it's great!
Melissa