Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Raelin

So, I figured I'd better put something about our kids on here so you all don't think we hate them or only take pictures of our dogs or something.

Raelin is such a big girl! I've been having a hard time getting good pictures of her lately. She always makes funny faces when the camera comes out. Got her this time though!


Raelin is too smart for her own good! She asks great questions and NEVER, EVER stops asking them! Sometimes I start to go crazy! You would too if you days consisted of "Mommy how come that light is red?" "So that people will stop." "How come people have to stop?" "Because it's not our turn." "How come it isn't our turn?" "Because it's the other people's turn." "How come it's their turn?" "I don't know." "How come you don't know?" "I don't know." "But how come?" IT NEVER ENDS! But because she asks so many questions she knows LOTS of stuff! She was asking me today how jet streams are made. I told her ask Uncle William and to tell him that he should know because he's a rocket scientist.


Sooo...Little miss sneaky pants ate herself to sleep. (Why she always wants to wear feet jamies and sweats and turtlenecks in the SUMMER is beyond me, but hey, you've gotta pick your battles, right?) Starburst jelly beans make a great bedtime snack...apparently.



I love this picture because I have one of me at about the same age that is really similar. Actually there is another one of Raelin from this day that is more similar, but this one is cuter. I'll post the other one of Raelin with the one of me if I ever get around to scanning the one of me on to my computer.














Raelin is loving our new neighborhood and ward and is really turning into a social butterfly. She loves to play with friends and she has a great time with kids of all ages. She adapts well to playing with kids that are older than her, younger than her, and her own age. Just not so much with Ryker... We're working on that. They fight like...er...siblings.

1 comments:

Gina said...

oh you should hurry that picture of you on the tire swing so that we can see the similarities. ohohohoh and you should put the picture of jesse and raelin making the same face. i think i still have those so ill send them to you and you HAVE to put those on here its to funny not to. i love you raelin and i think you are the prittiest girl i know!!!